WEIGHT LOSS INSPIRATIONS - The Foundations
Basics of Nutrition and Lifestyle Change for Weight Loss
12 weekly modules packed full of the information you need to know to successfully begin your weight loss journey.
The Foundations starts with how to create SMART PLANs that will propel you towards your weight loss goals. From there you will learn about tracking progress, meal planning, and the basics of macro-nutrient distribution for optimal weight loss.
Several clear how-to-guides are included to assist your weight loss endeavors including: Reading food labels, beginning a physical activity program, and finding healthy and convenient additions to your meal plans.
Additionally, topics also cover finding (and keeping) motivation and debunking lies we tell ourselves about moderation and eating diet foods.
What's Included in the Course:
12 Weeks of Exclusive Content
- Each week will take approximately 1 hour to complete
- SMART PLANS and Setting Realistic Expectations
- Importance of Keeping Food Records and How to Track Your intake
- Implementing the Plate Method
- How to Meal Plan
- The Best Exercises for Weight Loss
- Why Counting Calories Doesn't Work
- The Problem with "Everything in Moderation"
- Label Reading for Weight Loss
- Finding and Creating Healthy Recipes
- Finding and Maintaining Weight Loss Motivation
- A Look at Meal Replacements and Other Diet Foods
- Convenient and Healthy Eating for Weight Loss
Private Discussion Forums and FREE Facebook Group Access
- Community Support
- Connect with Others Just Like You
- No Need to Travel to Meetings or Presentations
Printable Resources You can Download and Keep!
- Food Record
- Grocery List
- Meal Plan
- Weekly Menu
- Food Lists
- Example Workouts
Expert Advice and Information
- All the content was created by Nancy - a Registered Dietitian with a Master's Degree and Certified Personal Trainer.
No Prepackaged Foods - You purchase all your own foods
- Stay in control of the food and ingredients you put in your body
- Keeps cost low by allowing you to purchase your own groceries
- This program is NEW so the price is LOW!
- Give feedback and you'll be eligible for special coupons for additional programs in the future
- Prices will increase over the next few months so act now!
Your Time Learning
- You can go as fast or as slow through the content as you need
- You can choose the day, time, and length of your sessions
- Videos are designed to easily pause or repeat information as needed
- Week 1 content is available immediately after purchase
- Additional content will be available automatically each week as you go through the program
Get All This and More for Only
$49 - $19!
This is an introductory price offer only! It will be gone before you know it so make sure to purchase your 12 week course today! There is no time like the present, so click below and get registered! The actual value of this course is well over $100! Similar programs range from $55-780 for 12 weeks of content and resources. This low, low price won't last long! Set some New Year's Resolutions and get started now!
Use coupon code: 30off at checkout to receive the discounted price!
Sample of Course Curriculum
About the instructor
Nancy is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. She has a Bachelors in Kinesiology with an Emphasis in Exercise Science and a Master's in Family and Consumer Sciences with an Emphasis in Nutrition. Nancy also holds a Personal Training Certification through The American Council on Exercise.